3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope 6154 – Navy Blue Tube
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains.
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- A headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort.
- Angled ear tubes align with ear canals.
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low-frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminate the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Application: Cardiology and High Performance
- Product Color: Navy Blue
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility.
- Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Its distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and pediatric patients.
- The pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
- Both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece have single-piece diaphragms that are easy to remove, attach and clean because the surfaces are smooth and without crevices.
- Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece.
- Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low-frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds.
- This time-saving feature allows the clinician to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes.
- Snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Dual-lumen tubing combines two sound paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise that traditional double tubes create.
- This feature makes it possible for the clinician to hear patient sounds with less interference.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive clinicians and their patients.
- And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing is not made with phthalate plasticizers.
- The Cardiology IV stethoscope isn’t just for cardiologists.
- It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients.
- The Cardiology IV stethoscope is made in the USA and is supported by a seven-year warranty. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing ear tips, large firm ear tips, a non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes are used by millions of medical professionals around the world who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes.
- Littmann stethoscopes offer superb acoustic performance, consistently high quality, and outstanding value.
- Wearing a Littmann stethoscope is an expression of your commitment to medicine and personal success.