3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope 5633 – Pearl Pink Tube
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- The single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- The pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- A small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape.
- Application: Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Product Color: Pearl Pink
- Product Warranty: 5 years
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- The stem features an open side indicator.
- Snap-tight ear tips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex.
- The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best.
- The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms.
- The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
- Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece.
- Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low-frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds.
- This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes.
- Snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients.
- And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality.
- It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing ear tips, a non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.