3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style is a sterile, vapor-permeable transparent film dressing
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing the potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- It May be worn for up to 7 days.
- Radiologically transparent.
- Can be used to maintain a moist wound environment to facilitate autolytic debridement.
- Helps to prevent skin breakdown caused by friction.
- Size: 10cm x 12cm
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- 3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and secure devices to the skin.
- Waterproof, sterile barrier: protects the I.V. site or wound from external contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, blood, and body fluids – in vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- The breathable film lets oxygen in and moisture vapour out.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Tegaderm products can be safely left on a patient’s skin during radiotherapy treatments.
- The dressing does not act as bolus material, with or without 3M™ Cavilon™ No Sting Barrier Film (CNSBF).