- Baby body lotion is rich in Vitamin E, which is easy to absorb and not sticky.
- Mild formula with plant extracts which can be used in all seasons.
- Gentle and friendly to skin, making babies feel comfortable and happy.
- Natural Camellia Seed Oil: Aiwibi baby massage oil is made of natural ingredients, which can effectively calm the baby’s mood and help the baby fall asleep.
- Fresh and Not Greasy: Aiwibi baby body lotion keeps smooth and moisturizing for a long time, relieves the baby’s sensitive skin, and makes the baby’s body skin fresh and not greasy.
- Available In All Seasons: Aiwibi baby body lotion is mild and easy to absorb, forming a natural barrier for baby’s skin and protecting their tender skin.
- Camellia Seed Oil
- Full Ingredient Lists: Water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, diisooctyl adipate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate,cetearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane,propylene glycol, peg-40 sorbitan stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate, cyclohexasiloxane, allantoin, hydroxyacetophenone, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylhydroxamic acid, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, parfum, butylene glycol.
Q: Do babies need body lotion in summer?
A: In summer, due to high temperatures, babies sweat a lot and take baths more frequently. Although bathing can wash away dirt from the baby’s body, it also causes loss of moisture and oil from the baby’s skin. AIWIBI body lotion can form a natural protective film for the baby’s skin, so as to reduce moisture loss and moisturize the skin.
Q: Can babies use adult body lotion?
A: No. As babies’ bodies develop, their skin becomes more sensitive and susceptible to external irritation. Body lotions used by adults contain a variety of additives that can easily burden and irritate the baby’s skin. So it is wise to choose AIWIBI baby body lotion for your little one.
Q: How to choose body lotion for the babies?
A: Parents should choose those products without fragrance, alcohol and irritation, which can well protect the moisture balance of the baby’s skin. The most important principle for choosing body lotion is to suit the baby’s skin. Besides, it is not advisable to frequently change the skin care products used by the baby to avoid allergies and other uncomfortable symptoms.
There are no reviews yet.