- Organic black quinoa (pronounced keen-wah) was once called the gold of the In case for increasing the stamina of Incan warriors.
- Quinoa is a naturally gluten-free seed that behaves like a grain when cooked.
- It’s a delicious, nutrient-rich alternative to rice or couscous.
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Quinoa is considered the most complete plant-based protein meaning it contains all essential amino acids making it a great protein alternative for vegetarians and vegans.
- Ordinarily black quinoa is highest in fibre with a one-cup serving having 5 grams of fibre however Quinta Quinoa has 6 g of fibre in a quarter cup.