Blackhead & Dead Skin Removing Scrub
- It is a deep cleansing scrub that purges skin of dirt and impurities while black sand particles gently exfoliates the skin.
- Formulated using activated charcoal, pomegranate and papaya extracts.
- This face scrub effectively exfoliates dead skin cells and impurities from your skin.
- Pomegranate extracts tighten pores and keep the skin smooth and soft while turmeric oil eliminates blackheads and brightens the skin.
- Papaya extracts condition the skin and help remove dark circles by brightening and lightening the skin.
- The charcoal skin care range built with natural, restorative ingredients keeps your skin look at its best even in the face of everyday dust, pollution and sun damage.
- All products from this range are SLS and paraben free.
How to Use
- Step 1: Squeeze out a button-sized amount of the wash.
- Step 2: Apply on to wet face and gently work into a lather.
- Step 3: Massage for 1-2 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Removes pollution, dead skin cells
- Cleanse pores and refines texture
- Exfoliates skin
- Walnut shell
- Papaya extracts
- Pomegranate extracts
- Black sand
Q: How often should I use the Charcoal Face Pack?
A: You can use twice or thrice a week depending on how often you need it.
Q: Is this face scrub SLS & paraben free?
A: Yes, most of our skincare products are SLS & Paraben free. We design our product carefully, with the utmost attention paid to ingredients.
Q: Can the face scrub be used over an acne-prone skin?
A: Scrubs might help improve minor bumps and breakouts when applied gently. For acne prone skin, a scrub should only be used once every week. If you have a sensitive skin, it would be best to do a quick patch test on your inner elbow 24 hours prior to applying the mask on your face. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Better to be safe than sorry.
Q: Is this scrub suitable for oily/dry skin?
A: Yes, the scrub is suitable for both oily and dry skin.
Q: Can this scrub be used instead of a face wash?
A: Ideally, a scrub should be used after you have washed your face with a mild face wash. A scrub is an exfoliator and helps remove dead skin cells more effectively than a wash.
Q: Why should I use the Charcoal Face Scrub?
A: Activated Bamboo Charcoal in the Face Scrub helps remove impurities while black sand particles gently exfoliate and refine skin texture. Turmeric oil, with its antibacterial properties, eliminates blackheads while Papaya extracts help remove dark spots and blemishes.
There are no reviews yet.