Spread the News, No More Morning Blues!
- No one wants to begin the day on low energy, elevate your mornings using a range of shaving foams with colours that pop and ingredients that revitalize.
- Redefine your morning shaves with colourful shaving foams and say goodbye to morning blues.
- Bombay Shaving Company Sensitive Shaving Foam is 2X Creamier formulation.
- This rich shaving foam helps protect skin against post-shave irritation, razor burns, and nicks and cuts.
- The Pro-Defence Technology combines the goodness of aloe vera which adds moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Use
- Apply: Break the safety seal before use. Shake well and hold the can upright. Press down on the nozzle to release the foam. Apply to the wet area you wish to shave.
- Shave: Ensure that the shaving foam is applied evenly on your face. Take short downward strokes with the grain, i.e., the same direction your hair grows.
- Rinse: Rinse the remaining foam off your face thoroughly. Make sure to pat dry your face with a soft cloth to reveal a clean, refreshed skin.
- The very first foam to use aloe vera, oats and olive oil which not only gives it the distinctive colour but also protects against post-shave irritation.
- The formula eliminates razor burns, nicks and cuts, and protects against post-shave irritation with the Pro-Defence Technology.
- Oats help with reducing itching and inflammation while olive oil moisturises and conditions the skin.
- Aloe vera and chamomile extracts have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to leave your skin feeling soft and healthy.
- Soothing quality of menthol makes for a cool, refreshing after-effect.
- Enriched with natural extracts and hydrating oils, it moisturizes, nourishes and prevents dryness.
- Features the signature ultra creme formula which gives a 2X creamier shaving experience.
- Alcohol-free: This alcohol-free foam keeps your skin hydrated, reducing the chances of rashes and razor burn.
- No CFCs: This foam contains no CFCs and comes in an environment-friendly, recyclable metal container.
- SLES and Paraben Free: This SLES and paraben free formula ensures that no harsh chemicals come in contact with your skin.
- Aloe Vera: The goodness of aloe vera adds moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties to your daily shave.
- Oats: Oats reduce itching and inflammation while also healing and soothing the skin.
- Olive Oil: Olive Oil moisturises and conditions the skin.
Q: What is the difference between a shaving cream, gel & a foam?
A: The difference between a shaving cream, shaving gel, shaving foam is only in terms of lather. A shaving foam has more lather as it is aerosol-based, shaving creams need to be worked up into a lather and with shaving gels, it depends on their formulation.
Q: What do Oats & Aloe Vera Do?
A: Oats help with reducing itching and inflammation while Aloe Vera keeps the skin hydrated after the shave.
Q: Can I use this on sensitive skin?
A: Yes, the foam can be used on sensitive skin. However, if you experience excessive skin irritation post your shave, we recommend that you discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
Q: Can i use this on acne-prone skin?
A: Yes, the foam can be used on acne-prone skin. Our formula does not contain harsh chemicals. Thus it should not cause skin irritation or inflammation.
Q: Why do I need to follow the regimen?
A: A regimen involves a customized face prep and post-shave ritual which is designed to take care of your skin. Once you discover the ideal regimen for you, you will observe far better results in terms of shaving experience and skincare.
Q: Are the products from free SLS & Parabens?
A: Yes, the shaving foams are SLES & Paraben-Free and don’t contain any CFCs.
Q: Is the shave really better?
A: Quality of shave is determined by 5 factors: closeness of the cut, consistency of beard, smoothness of razor, post-shave comfort, and long-term skin quality. However, a shave is a very personal activity and depends on a lot of external and internal parameters. You will need to evaluate across these 5 factors which regimen works for you.
There are no reviews yet.