Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health Advance Health Tooth Paste – 185 g

 220.00

120 g + 65 g

  • Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours.
  • This toothpaste has superior technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier – unlike an ordinary toothpaste.
  • Colgate Total provides more benefits than before – helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity.
  • It gives you fresh breathe, protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile.

Share on

Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050

Description

  • Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks.
  • The toothpaste is 100% Vegan, Sugar-free, Gluten-free.

You may also like…