Dr. Sheth’s Amla VC20 20% Vitamin C Serum with 0.5% Ferulic Acid, 1% Vitamin E & 1% Sodium Hyaluronate for Glowing Skin, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Wrinkles | For All Skin Types – 20 ml
Out of stock
Highly Stable & Non-irritating Serum to Brighten & Fade Pigmentation
- Evens out skin tone
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and soothes skin
- Reveals a more radiant complexion
- Recommended to use in the AM
- Paraben & Sulphate Free
- Pregnancy Safe
- Concerns: Uneven skin tone, pigmentation, signs of ageing
- Shelf Life: 24 months
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- This serum, formulated especially for sensitive skin of colour is power packed with 3-o-Ethyl-Ascorbic Acid which evens out pigmentation and gives you glowing bright skin. Ferulic Acid and Amla Extract help reduce fine lines, spots, and wrinkles. Vitamin E and Sodium Hyaluronate soothes and hydrates skin.
- Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage cells and cause dullness and wrinkles. By scavenging these free radicals, Vitamin C protects and improves visible signs of ageing. Think of it as a shield against premature aging: mainly brown spots and wrinkles!
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a stable derivative of Hyaluronic Acid that replenishes the skin barrier and binds up to 1,000 times its own weight in water making your skin supple and soft and preventing barrier damage.
- One of the most concentrated natural sources of vitamin C in the world, the Amla berry is a powerful antioxidant and collagen booster.
- Note: Vitamin C is an extremely fussy compound. While we have tested the formulation in extreme measures and conditions, the variances in climates and environments can cause the product to turn cloudy. We have analysed cloudy product samples and can confidently say that they are safe and effective to use.