- Goji berries are also known as Lycium barbarum.
- The goji berry is native to Asia, and people in Asia have been using this brightly colored fruit for more than 2,000 years as a medicinal herb and food supplement.
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Goji berries are very nutritious.
- They are high in fiber, protein and a range of vitamins and minerals including iron, copper, selenium and vitamins A and C.
- Antioxidants protect against free radicals, which are harmful molecules that can damage your cells.