Gulab Jamun – 500 g
Out of stock
- 100% Vegetarian.
- No Preservatives.
- Gulab jamun is a milk-solid-based sweet.
- It is made mainly from milk solids, traditionally from khoya, which is milk reduced to the consistency of a soft dough.
- Modern recipes call for dried or powdered milk instead of khoya.
- Note: Presentation of sweets may vary.
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Gulab jamun is a dessert often eaten at festivals, birthdays or major celebrations such as marriages, the Muslim celebrations of Eid ul-Fitr and Eid al-Adha.
- Gulab jamun gets its brownish red colour because of the sugar content in the milk powder (khoya).