Hawkins – Hard Anodised Tava
- Tava are widely used to cook roti (flatbreads), phulka (puffed unleavened bread) and paratha (layered unleavened bread) – all staple foods in India.
- Tava can also well cook cutlets, eggs, pancakes, French toasts, griddle cakes and the like.
- Futura Hard Anodised Tava are particularly preferred for their heavy gauge and well-balanced pans that make cooking easy and the results delicious.
- The handles, whether in stainless steel or plastic, are stay-cool and comfortable.
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Black
- Size: 24 cm
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Diffuses heat fast
- Protective hard Anodizing will not pit, tarnish or corrode – stays looking new for years
- Works efficiently on low, medium and High heat
- Metal ladles can be used
- Made from heavy Gauge pure virgin aluminum & has strong stay cool comfortable handle