Hawkins Pressure Cooker – Hevibase – 2 Liter
Out of stock
- The Hawkins Hevibase Pressure Cooker of commercially pure virgin aluminium is Induction Compatible with an external bottom plate of AISI 430 grade magnetic stainless steel attached to the double thick base.
- It can safely be used on all domestic gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, and induction cooktops.
- The double-thick, heavy gauge base is ideal for light frying before pressure cooking.
- The base stays flat, never bulges.
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
- A version of this model with a fully hard anodised double thick base was available as the Hawkins Ekobase.
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 2 Liters
- Double thickness base, stays flat, spreads heat more evenly, suitable for gas and electric cooktops.
- Base hard anodised for more efficient heat absorption.
- Made from pure virgin aluminum, exterior mirror polished.
- Super-fast cooking.
- Improved pressure regulator – saves more fuel.
- Inside-fitting safety lid will not open until pressure falls.