Hawkins Pressure Cooker – Stainless Steel – 5 Liter
Save: ₨ 125.00 (2%)
- The body and lid are 100% stainless steel.
- To ensure uniform heating, the bottom has a core of 4.06 mm thick aluminium sandwiched between two sheets of stainless steel.
- The base always stays flat, never bulges.
- Stainless steel stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is easy to clean and extremely hygienic.
- Can be used safely for light and deep frying and pressure cooking.
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction cooktops.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 5 Liters
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Suitable for use on induction stoves as well as on domestic gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and kerosene stoves.
- Made from superior surgical grade non-magnetic stainless steel (18Cr/8Ni, AISI 304).
- Stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is extremely hygienic.
- Cooks faster – Saves more fuel.
- Pressure-locked Safety Lid – cannot be opened while there is pressure inside.
- Safety Valve under the handle bar for greater safety.
- Gasket lasts longer since it is not rubbed sideways.