Hawkins – Stainless Steel Tava
- Stainless Steel Tava is extremely durable, well balanced, does not bulge or warp, stays flat for quick cooking on induction or electric cooktop.
- The unique shape with a flat base and gentle sloping sides has just the right curvature for optimal cooking results – oil does not pool in the centre, nor does it spill over the sides, which helps in even and safe cooking.
- The strong 6.0 mm thick stainless steel stay-cool wire handle to the tava, is comfortable and safe to hold even when the tava is hot, through out the cooking process.
- The holding zone is marked on the handle, “WHEN HOT HOLD BEYOND THESE LINES”.
- The placement of the rivets is carefully designed to maximize the cooking area.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Colour: Silver
- Size: 26 cm
- Stay-Cool Stainless Steel Handle Comfortable to Hold When Tawa is Hot.
- Phulka, Roti, Paratha
- Dosa, Uttapam
- Poora, Chilla
- Aloo & Paneer Tikki
- Stuffed Aloo, Gobhi & Mooli Paratha
- Makai ki Roti, Puran Poli
- Vegetable, Egg & Chicken Rolls
- Vegetable Cutlets