JUAS Cold Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil – 120 ml
- Powerhouse of phytochemicals.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Suitable for skin, hair care and is also edible.
- Helps promote liver health and immune systems.
- Can be used as dressing on salads.
- Natural treatment for hair loss and skin diseases.
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Over 600 peer reviewed scientific studies has been published on the benefits of black cumin seed oil. From these studies it has been found that cold pressed black seed oil has benefits in fighting cancer, strengthening immune system, restoring hair, improving digestion, and many more.
- The main active ingredients in black cumin seed oil that promotes health are thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol.
- This oil has been used by the ancient Hindus, Greeks, Romans and Egyptians for more than 5000 years.
- It was so valued as an elixir, that a vial was found inside King Tut’s tomb for his personal use in the afterlife!
- High quality cold pressed black cumin seed oil has a very distinct flavor and aroma. To preserve its medicinal properties, it should always be stored in amber glass and should never be cooked.
There are no reviews yet.