JUAS Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil – 500 ml
- Quality source of omega-6 as GLA and omega-3 as ALA.
- Suitable for salad dressing or seasoning.
- Also good for skin, hair care, and massage.
- 100% cold pressed from wild-crafted seeds.
- May help alleviate skin problems.
- No THC present (will not make you high)
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Hempseed oil is obtained by pressing hemp seeds.
- About 20 to 30% of the weight of hempseed is an edible oil that contains about 80% essential fatty acids (EFAs), highest among plant seeds. EFAs found in hemp seed oil includes linoleic acid (omega-6, 55%), alpha-linolenic acid, (omega-3, 22%), in addition to gamma-linolenic acid, (GLA), which is a the most preferred form of omega 6 for human body.
- Many studies have suggested, hemp seed oil has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components that help fight various diseases.
- It is great for all skin types as moisturizer and combined with virgin coconut oil, works wonder.
- Hemp is also considered to be the most balanced oil for human nutrition found in nature and it is easily digestible, too.
- It is very helpful in alleviating the symptoms of skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Hemp seed oil also contains Vitamin D and E and is a ideal salad dressing oil with nutty flavor.
- As a carrier massage oil, it can be mixed with many oils for therapeutic purpose.
- As with any polyunsaturated fatty acid (plant seed based oil), it should be stored in amber glass and never be heated to preserve its medicinal properties.
There are no reviews yet.