JUAS Grass Fed Ghee – 1 Liter
Out of stock
- Extracted from organic pastured and free ranged cow’s milk.
- Prepared using traditional ayurvedic methods.
- Lactose and casein free.
- Best source of CLA, BA, vitamin A, K, and E.
- No salt, sugar or preservatives added.
- Contains fatty acids like conjugated linoleic acid, butyric acid, omega 3, and omega 9.
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- This Ghee is made from the milk of free range organic pastured cows raised in hilly parts of Nepal.
- This ghee is clarified using traditional method of Ayurveda and is free from lactose and casein.
- Commercial conventional ghee is made out of the butter that is extracted after pasteurization of milk. This deteriorates the quality of ghee.
- Unlike conventional method this ghee is made from the butter which is extracted from curd.
- Raw milk naturally turns into curd enriched with probiotics that enhances the quality of fat present in milk.
- Process of pasteurization destroys all microbes in milk so that health benefits vanishes.
- Our grass fed ghee has a distinct yellow color and pleasant aroma.
- No salt, sugar or preservatives have been added.
- Ghee is solid and shelf stable below 26oC but during summer it is recommended to refrigerate if not kept in air tight container.
There are no reviews yet.