kala Jamun – 500 g
Out of stock
- 100% Vegetarian.
- No Preservatives.
- Traditionally khoya or mawa is used to make kala jamun.
- khoya is basically dried evaporated milk solids.
- These milk solids are obtained by continuously cooking the milk on a low flame till most of the moisture evaporates.
- Note: Presentation of sweets may vary.
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- kala jamun have a dark color with just some shades away from black.
- Hence the word ‘kala’ which means black.
- This color is achieved by frying the jamuns at a low flame for some time to get the dark color.
- Tasty when served hot or cold.