- A brand trusted by millions of consumers.
- Samahan is a 100% herbal preparation based on Ayurveda principles.
- It contains the extracts of 14 herbs.
- The formula was developed by a panel of Ayurveda practitioners.
- Samahan is the first Ayurvedic 100% herbal easy-to-use preparation in the market for colds and cold-related symptoms and Flu.
- It has continued to dominate the market over 22 years, as the first-choice of Over-The-Counter preparations for instant cold remedy.
- The product Link Samahan has been tested and quality controlled using the most modern scientific instrumental analytical methodology. Accordingly, it is guaranteed to be safe and efficacious. It contains a standardised total extract of the prescribed herbs and there are NO OTHER added active ingredients.
- Link Samahan comes to the consumer as a free flowing water soluble powder.
- It is presented in moisture-proof, triple laminated sachets.
- It is efficacious, convenient to prepare and administer, pleasant to taste, and bears an attractive flavour that vies with any beverage.
- It can be taken as a prophylactic against epidemics of virally caused influenzas, and acts by strengthening the immune system of the body.
- This water-soluble product is manufactured using authenticated good quality dried plants and the unique technology of LINK, based on a scientifically optimized process protocol.
- Each sachet contains 4 g of product.
How to Use
- Dissolve the contents of 1 or 2 sachets in a hot cup of water or any hot drink.
- Drink while hot.
- Once sachet Morning and Evening
- Samahan is most effective for analgesic, antipyretic, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory thus accounting in immediate relief.
- Useful in Sneezing, Runny Nose, Headache, Throat pain, Feverishness, Tiredness, Body pains.
- Increase in Immunity
- Relief from Body Pain and Stress: During office/ Travel Tiredness, Refreshment when required.
- Prevent Cold and Stress: One or Two Sachets daily morning and evening.
- Cold and Headache: At time when required.
- Reducing Sinusitis: Consume Two or Three Sachets daily, according to the intensity of Sinusitis.
- Indigestion and Loss of Appetite: Indigestion – after food, Loss Appetite – before food.
- Samahan is effective in providing rapid relief to the symptoms of common cold, cough, body aches headaches, and other catarrh related ailments. The preventive effect of Samahan can be due to the effect of the combination of plants. Samahan coves analgesic, antipyretic, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory thus accounting for the relief.
Adhatoda-Adhatoda vasica Nees., Galangal- Alpinia galanga Willd., Ajowan – Carum copticum Benth & Hook., Corander – Coriandrum sativum Linn., Veniwel – Coscinium fenestratum (Gaertn.) Colebr., Cumin – Cuminum cyminum Linn., Vishnukranthi- Evolvulus alsinoides Linn., Liquorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra Linn., Pathpadagam- Hedyotis herbaceae (Linn.) Lam., Long pepper- Piper longum Linn., Black pepper- Piper nigrum Linn., Siritekku- Premna herbacea Roxb., Katuwelbatu- Solanum xanthocarpum Schrade. & Wendl., Ginger- Zingiber officinale Roscoe.
Q: What is Samahan?
A: Samahan is a 100% herbal preparation based on Ayurveda principles. It contains the extracts of 14 herbs mentioned in the sachet, only. The formula was developed by a panel of Ayurveda practitioners. The formula was developed after 5 years of Research and Development by a multi-disciplinary team of scientists, technologists and Ayurveda practitioners at Link Natural.
Q: What’s so special about Samahan?
A: Samahan is the first Ayurvedi 100% herbal easy-to-use preparation in the market for colds and cold related symptoms and Flu.
Q: When should Samahan be taken?
A: Samahan can be taken at any time. It is most effective when taken at the first sign of cold or flu.
Q: Can Samahan be taken while on other medication?
A: Yes. Most ingredients in Samahan are commonly used in our day-to-day food. According to the panel of Ayurveda practitioners who developed the Samahan formula, it could be taken while on other medication.
Q: If its an Ayurvedic formulation, how can it be instant and so effective?
A: Ayurveda is a medical system that is in existence for over 5000 years and used by millions of people. Samahan formula was developed based on Ayurvedic principles and experience.The use of authentic raw materials of right quality and the scientifically optimized production protocol by Link Natural, make the Samahan effective and instant.
Q: Are “Western drugs” added to give Samahan the quick-fix effect?
A: No. Samahan is 100% natural. It contains only the ingredients mentioned in the pack and cane sugar.
Q: Is Samahan good only for cold and cold-related ailments?
A: Samahan is especially prepared for cold and cold related symptoms and flu but, is effective for fatigue, body aches and similar common complaints.
Q: Can Samahan be taken regularly?
A: Yes. It can be taken as a normal warm drink. It can be taken with tea or coffee, or could even replace them.
Q: Will it have side effects if taken daily?
A: No. Ingredients of Samahan had been in use for centuries for food and medicine, without any side effects.
There are no reviews yet.