- Hi, I’m Mamaearth Natural Insect Repellent Spray.
- I am a 100% natural and safe insect repellent.
- I am made from natural ingredients like Citronella Oil, Lemongrass Oil, and Peppermint Oil, which are proven to repel almost all kinds of insects away.
- The MadeSafe Certification and All-natural ingredients prove that I am the safest and the best insect repellent for your baby.
How to Use
- Step 1: Spray from about 15 centimeters away from the skin.
- Step 2: Gently rub the fluid in the exposed areas of skin.
- Step 3: Wait for a minute till the fluid is absorbed into the skin.
- No DEET: There’s no space for toxins, irritants, or harmful chemicals in our products. Our Mosquito Repellent Spray is DEET Free, safe for application on the skin, even for infants.
- Natural Protection: Only nature’s best ingredients have a place in Mamaearth products. Mosquito Repellent Spray is a blend of essential repellent oils like Citronella, Peppermint & Lemongrass that will protect your little one from mosquitoes and insects.
- Perfect For Indoors/Outdoors: Whether your little one is indoors, or you’re taking them out for a stroll under the evening stars, Mamaearth Mosquito Repellent Spray protects your baby from these flying bugs at all times, and at all places.
- Dermatologically Tested: All Mamaearth products go through strict testing to ensure they are absolutely safe for use.
- With Bioactives: Our Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray is enriched with the goodness of Citronella, Peppermint & Lemongrass Oil.
- Paraben & Silicone Free: All our products are completely free of Parabens and Silicones that may cause hormonal changes in the body.
- Citronella Oil: It is Known for its mosquito-repelling properties, especially Aedes aegypti – Dengue fever mosquito.
- Eucalyptus Oil: It has a pleasant smell and helps in keeping mosquitoes at bay.
- Peppermint Oil: It has great fragrance and repels mosquitoes.
- Lemon Oil: It keeps mosquitoes & several other critters and bugs at bay.
- Full Ingredient Lists: Purified water, Cold pressed Soybean oil, Cold pressed Castor oil, Citronella oil, Cedar oil, Lemon eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil, Enriched with our Secret Mama’s Love oil.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.
- For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place.
Q: Who can Use?
A: Infants, Grown Ups, School Going Children
Q: What is the best spray to keep mosquitoes away?
A: Mamaearth Mosquito repellent spray is the best spray to keep mosquitoes away. This Natural Mosquito Repellent is natural, DEET-free, and is safe for babies. It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Q: Does spraying mosquito killer spray for mosquitoes actually work?
A: Absolutely, spraying with the best Mosquito Repellent spray can help you keep the mosquitos and insects away. The key is to opt for a natural and DEET-free mosquito killer liquid that is safe for the baby’s tender skin.
Q: Can I use this mosquito spray around my door to keep mosquitoes away?
A: Mamaearth Mosquito Repellent Spray for mosquitoes can be used around the doors to keep mosquitoes away. This Natural Mosquito Repellent is safe and made of DEET-free ingredients like the oils of citronella, eucalyptus, peppermint, and lemon. It can also be applied to the baby’s tender skin too.
Q: How do I permanently keep mosquitoes away?
A: It is important to maintain cleanliness and hygienic conditions at home for Mosquito protection. You may also opt for safe and DEET-free mosquito repellent products like Mamaearth Mosquito Repellent to keep the mosquitoes and insects away, especially on your baby’s skin.
Q: It is important to maintain cleanliness and hygienic conditions at home for Mosquito protection.
A: You may also opt for safe and DEET-free mosquito repellent products like Mamaearth Mosquito Repellent to keep the mosquitoes and insects away, especially on your baby’s skin. Here are the steps to use Mosquito spray. Firstly, spray from about 15 centimeters away from the skin. Then, gently rub the fluid in the exposed areas of the skin. And, wait for a minute or two till the fluid gets absorbed into the skin.
Q: Where All Can I Apply The mosquito spray?
A: The spray can be applied on any clean surface of exposed skin.
Q: When should this Mamaearth mosquito repellent for babies be applied?
A: Apply the spray as you step out of the house. Indoors, Natural Mosquito Repellent can be applied at any point in time.
There are no reviews yet.