- Introducing new & improved Mamaearth Onion Conditioner for even stronger, smoother, and shinier hair.
- It’s time to welcome healthier hair with the time-tested goodness of Onion.
- Onion, rich in Sulphur, potassium & antioxidants, reduces hair fall & accelerates hair growth.
- Coconut has nourishing properties and it penetrates deep into the follicles to promote hair growth & scalp health.
- The natural goodness of Sweet Almond Oil nourishes and strengthens the hair and is optimal for controlling hair fall.
- And because of our no toxins and no harmful chemicals philosophy, you won’t find any Silicones, Parabens, mineral oil & dyes in Mamaearth Onion Hair Conditioner.
How to Use
- Step 1: After shampooing, take an adequate amount of Conditioner.
- Step 2: Apply it on damp hair, from mid-length all the way down to the tips.
- Step 3: Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dermatologically Tested: We use only the most effective natural ingredients for our products. We have zero tolerance for any potentially harmful chemicals and we believe in delivering safest products to all our products.
- Powered by Natural & Organic Ingredients: All our products are powered by Natural & Organic Ingredients & dermatologically tested. We add awesome natural-organic ingredients & our own special blend of Mama’s Secret Love Oil to make them really amazing and harmless.
- No Harmful Chemicals: Our Products are Completely Free of Harmful Chemicals, which mean NO PARABENS, NO SULFATES, NO MINERAL OIL, NO DYES, and NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES. We add Best of Nature to our Products to Ensure they are 100% Effective.
- Onion: It increases blood supply to hair follicles, which in turn increases hair growth and prevents hair fall.
- Coconut: Coconut has nourishing amazing properties, penetrates deep into the hair follicles to promote hair growth and overall scalp health.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Omega-3 Fatty Acids, phospholipids, Vitamin E, magnesium present in Sweet Almond Oil nourishes and strengthens the hair and is optimal for treating hair loss.
- Coconut Triglycerides: Extracted from coconut, they have anti-fungal properties. Triglycerides are also great at keeping your hair soft & supple.
Q: Who can Use?
A: Men & women of all ages. Dry, damaged, coloured & chemically treated hair. Suitable for all hair types.
Q: How to apply conditioner on hair?
A: Mamaearth Onion Conditioners are crafted for both men and women, and they should apply this conditioner after every hair wash. It is best to first wash your hair with lukewarm water. You should then shampoo them and wash the foam off. You should then apply the conditioner, leave it applied for 2-3 minutes and wash it off.
Q: Can we use conditioner on scalp?
A: Yes and it is best to apply the conditioner after shampooing your hair once. To get bouncy and voluminous hair growth, you should apply the conditioner on the mids and ends of your hair.
Q: Which is the best conditioner for hair?
A: The range of Onion Conditioner of hair is considered the best because it features powerful hair conditioner ingredients like Onion, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut, and Triglycerides. Using it frequently will help you get rid of hair falls and dullness.
Q: Which conditioner is best for dry hair?
A: Onion range from Mamaearth is ideal for healing dry hair. You can also get the goodness of Coconut Conditioner as coconut is one of the major ingredients of this conditioner. Sweet Almond Oil and Coconut ensures the optimal moisturization of your hair; thus, making your hair soft and supple.
Q: What are Onion Conditioner Benefits?
A: An Onion conditioner benefits you by reducing hair fall, making hair soft and smooth, and detangles hair. It is rich in sulfur and potassium that provide strength to hair follicles, promote faster hair growth, and reduce hair fall with regular use. The key is to opt for a safe and natural hair care product that offers the benefits of these ingredients directly to the scalp, and thus we recommend you opt for Mamaearth Onion Conditioner for Hair Fall Control for the best results.
There are no reviews yet.