Mamaearth | Skin Correct Face Serum with Niacinamide & Ginger Extract for Acne Marks and Scars – 30 ml
Out of stock
Reduces Acne Marks | Minimizes Enlarged Pores
- Reduces Acne Marks: Niacinamide is a proven ingredient that reduces acne marks and the appearance of skin blemishes. As an active form of Vitamin B3+, Niacinamide limits the overproduction of sebum and alleviates the symptoms of acne. Antioxidants in Ginger Extract also help fade acne scars.
- Reduces Enlarged Pores: Exposure to the sun or excess sebum production can enlarge skin pores. With Niacinamide as an active ingredient, the serum helps reduce pore size, increases skin’s elasticity and works like magic on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves Skin Texture: The combination of Niacinamide and Ginger Extract works as an antioxidant powerhouse, enhancing the texture of the skin. Ginger Extract has anti-irritant, stimulating and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm the skin.
- Age Range (Description): Adult
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Acne marks and scars are a concern for many people.
- Mamaearth Skin Correct Face Serum addresses these skin problems with its unique formulation.
- The combination of proven ingredients such as Niacinamide and Ginger Extract helps reduce acne scars and marks, minimizes enlarged pores, and improves overall skin texture.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3+ and a well-demonstrated ingredient in skincare that balances natural sebum levels and prevents overproduction.
- As a potent antioxidant, Niacinamide reduces inflammation, evens out skin tone, and restores the skin’s elasticity shrinking enlarged pores.
- Ginger Extract, on the other hand, is an antioxidant that prevents collagen degradation and stimulates melanin production to even out skin patches.
- It further helps in soothing the skin, preventing irritation due to acne.
- The serum is dermatologically tested and can be used on all skin types.
- The product has no harsh chemicals and is free of SLS, Parabens and Mineral Oil.