Nature’s Care Australia Fish Oil, Omega 3, 1000mg – 200 Capsules
Save: ₨ 200.00 (6%)
- Maintains general health and well-being.
- Supports joint and eye health.
- Helps relieve symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Helps relieve mild joint inflammation.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps support brain and nervous system health.
- Supports healthy eye and brain function.
- Helps relieve symptoms of mild dermatitis.
- Suitable for Children Age 6 and above.
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Fish Oil is extracted from cold water fish and is a natural source of marine Omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), which are classified as essential fatty acids as they cannot be synthesised in the body and must therefore be obtained from dietary sources.
- Fish Oil provides an anti-inflammatory action within the body which may reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with mild arthritis.
- It is also important for cardiovascular health.
- DHA maintains eye, brain and nervous system health.
- Fish Oil 1000mg Omega 3 is beneficial if you can’t manage the recommended 2-3 serves of fish a week.
- No added sugar, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Expiry Date: February, 2026