Pee Safe Vaginal Infection PH Screening Kit – 1N
- pH test paper to determine your vaginal pH results.
- A travel-friendly kit for added convenience.
- Quick: Delivers immediate results.
- Easy to Use: A simple and quick kit for testing for vaginal infections.
A Kit of Assurance!
- Have you ever experienced any unusual vaginal symptoms, such as burning, foul vaginal odour, itching, or discharge? If yes, and the thought has previously alarmed you to the point where you’ve considered seeing a doctor, we have exactly what you need. With the Pee Safe pH Screening Kit, you can accurately identify whether you’ve been exposed to vaginal infections or not.
- The kit includes a pH screening paper, colour chart and sterilized cotton swab to assist you in determining your Vaginal pH results. Taking the test is very simple and convenient. All you have to do is gently insert the swab into your vagina, then, using the same swab, gently rub all sides of the swab’s tip on the strip for a few seconds before comparing the colour of this strip to the chart provided in the kit.
- Vaginal acidity is measured on a scale of 1 to 14, with a normal balance falling between 3.8 and 4.5. The median is seven; anything below that is acidic, and anything above that is alkaline.
The observation of a vaginal infection is indicated by an abnormal range of acidity or alkalinity, which this kit helps you understand.