Pro Ankle Support
Ankle Support are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the ankle joint, to allay pain and inflammation generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports etc.
- Constructed of a light weight
- Breathable material which makes it Comfortable
- Improving patient compliance and therapeutic res.
- Producing a constant compression and massaging action during patient movement.
- Provides relief to the irritated joint improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint.