Samsung – Front Loading Washing Machine Dryer & Eco Bubble – 12 kg
- Intuitive Display with AI Control
- Efficient wash
- Intelligent wash
- Less Energy
- Fits more, Less loads
- Up to 50% less wash time
- AI Wash
- Super speed cycle
- Optimal cleaning
- Powerful bubbles that pack a punch
- Sanitize your clothes for greater peace of mind
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Fits more, less loads (Large Capacity (12kg)): Cut down on how often you have to use your washing machine – saving time, effort and water. A huge 12kg capacity lets you wash piles of laundry in a single load. You could clean 30 trousers, 34 shirts or 108 tea towels* at once! You can even include really large items, like a king-sized comforter. (* Based on testing by Samsung. Actual results may vary depending on individual use.)
- AI Control: Wash easily and effectively with powerful AI Control. It personalizes washing by remembering your habits, suggesting cycles and displaying timely information.
- QuickDrive™: Reduce washing time by up to 50%* with Q-Bubble™ technology – its dynamic drum rotation and additional water shots to create more abundant and powerful detergent bubbles, which penetrates faster for quicker yet gentler washes when activated. (* Tested on WW7000T compared with Samsung WW6500K. Saves 50% time on Cotton (40℃, half load) cycle with washing performance within ±5%. Based on Intertek data.)
- Super Speed Cycle: Super Speed cycle washes a load in just 39 minutes. QuickDrive™ saves time by moving clothes dynamically, while Eco Bubble™ ensures powerful cleaning with the help of powerful bubble action. This is coupled with Speed Spray that provides additional jets of water to shorten the rinsing time and acceleration of the spin speed to provide ultra-fast washing time.
- AI Wash: Get the best washing results* with less waste and effort**. AI Wash knows what to do with your laundry, even when you don’t. Its 4 built-in sensors does all the thinking for you, working together to determine the optimum amount of water, detergent and rinses your load needs based on soil level and weight of your clothes. (* Actual results may vary depending on individual use.
** AI Wash holds detergent for up to 1 month based on the average of 4 loads per week. May vary depending on the washing load and settings.)
- EcoBubble™: Enjoy efficient cleaning even at low temperatures* with EcoBubble™ technology as detergent is turned into bubbles that quickly penetrate fabric and easily remove dirt. This saves energy and also protects your laundry’s colour and texture**. (* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40°C without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary. ** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, comparing a normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action.)
- Hygiene Steam: Give clothes a deep, hygienic clean with steam that improves the cleaning quality of your wash without pre-treatments. It releases steam from the bottom of the drum, so every item is thoroughly saturated. This removes ingrained grime and 99.9%* of bacteria and reduces allergens. (*Based on the Intertek test report for the Hygiene steam course. Removes 99.9% of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary. Based on The British Allergy Foundation (BAF) test report for the Hygiene Steam course. Removes allergens derived from house dust mites.)
- Air Wash: Keep clothes hygienically fresh, even without water and detergent. Unpleasant odours as well as 99.9%* of bacteria are removed using just the power of heated air – no need for boiling water or costly and potentially harmful chemicals. (* Based on the Intertek test report. Removes 99.9% of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary.)
- VRT Plus™: Do your laundry anytime– even at night with VRT Plus™. A 3D Vibration sensor reduces noise by detecting and reducing motor vibration, keeping the drum perfectly balanced even at high spin speeds and regardless of load size.
- Digital Inverter Technology: Digital Inverter Technology utilises strong magnets for a quieter* and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. By eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability** – backed-up by a 11 year warranty. (* Generally, the level of noise reduction is 5dBA and 3dBA for the washing and spinning cycles respectively. The data is based on ERP label, F500 8kg 1400rpm WF80F5E5P4W with a Digital Inverter Motor and Vistula 8kg 1400rpm WF1804WPC with a Universal Motor. ** Awarded a 23 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE). Actual lifespan may vary depending on the usage circumstances.)
- Drum Clean +: Your clothes are only as clean as the machine you wash them in. Drum Clean+ removes dirt and up to 99.9%* of odour-causing bacteria from the drum without costly detergent, while a powerful water jet and fast spinning removes grime from around the door gasket. Your washer even notifies you when it’s time to clean**! (* Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from the inside of the washer and removes dirt from the rubber gasket. Based on testing by Intertek of the Drum Clean + cycle. ** Provides a notification after every 40 cycles.)
- Stay Clean Drawer: No more wasted detergent or manually cleaning out leftover residue. The machine uses a specially designed water flushing system to keep the tray clean and more hygienic, removing unsightly soap residue that could affect your washing performance.
- Bubble Soak: With the touch of a button, the Bubble Soak function helps remove a wide variety of stubborn stains. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in active bubbles, so dirt and stains are loosened and can be removed much more effectively*. (* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 8kg Wash Load / Bubble Soak Wash vs. Cotton 40/60°C, Synthetic 60°C, and Denim 40°C without Bubble Soak.)
There are no reviews yet.