Our Natural Baby Shampoo is a toxin-free combination of Coconut based mild cleansers that gently clean, while Organic Moringa & Organic Argan oils help nourish and strengthen your baby’s soft hair.
How to Use
- Step 1: Apply a coin-sized amount of shampoo on baby’s damp scalp & hair.
- Step 2: Lather and rinse.
- Step 3: Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Step 4: For best results, use with Natural Hair Oil.
- Nourishes and Moisturizes Hair: Packed with antioxidants and Omega 6 fatty acids and rich in organic argan oil which is a great source of Vitamin A and E that are known to boost cell production, resulting in conditioned, stronger and healthier hair.
- Tear-free, gentle & mild cleaning: Our Natural Baby Shampoo is a unique blend of Coconut Based Cleansers and oils that gently clean and help nourish and strengthen your baby’s soft hair.
- Helps in Hair Growth: Enriched with vitamins which helps hair retain its moisture, improves the appearance of elasticity, and helps in hair growth.
- Organic Argan Oil: Gently clean hair & scalp without any harmful chemicals and are biodegradable.
- Organic Moringa Oil: It is a natural antioxidant which is known to strengthen hair and scalp.
- Coconut Based Cleansers: Rich in vitamins, it boosts cell production resulting in healthier skin and hair.
- Pro Vitamin B5: Helps hair retain moisture and improve its elasticity.
What We Keep Out
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Color of the product may change due to use of Natural Ingredients and Essential Oils.
- Product images are for representational purposes only, actual may vary.
- It is recommended to do a patch test before using the product.
Q: Is this suitable for newborns?
A: Yes. The Tear-Free Natural Shampoo is made with all natural ingredients and is created to be perfectly safe for newborn babies.
Q: Can the shampoo be used for older kids?
A: Yes, you can. The Natural Shampoo is well suited for longer hair and for more active children as well. A lot of our moms use it for themselves too.
Q: How is this shampoo different from Sulphate-based shampoos?
A: We use gentle coconut-based cleansers for cleaning in our shampoo. Using a shampoo with sulphates can strip baby’s hair and scalp of natural oils, while ridding it of any dirt and grime. As a result, using these types of shampoos can damage delicate hair and regular use can cause dandruff, an itchy scalp, and even skin and eye irritation.
Q: Can I use the Natural Baby Wash for cleaning baby’s hair and scalp as well?
A: Sure you can. The Baby Wash is gentle too and great as a top to toe cleaner. The Baby Shampoo has additional ingredients that help condition and strengthen Baby’s delicate hair in addition to keeping them clean.
There are no reviews yet.