- The Moms Co. Natural Body Wash body wash is for women.
- This mum to be all natural body wash from our range of pregnancy safe skin care.
- It is ideal for expecting moms looking to combat the dry, itchy, stretching skin that usually comes with pregnancy.
- A dry skin body wash that is all natural.
- Combination of coconut based mild cleansers and natural moisturizers that help your skin restore its natural balance and essential oils that help ease morning sickness and give your spirits a lift.
- Natural and vegan body wash made with a perfect blend of powerful and nurturing plant oils.
- Gentle cleansing with coconut-based cleansers and ginger essential oil which helps ease pregnancy morning sickness.
- Refreshing orange essential oil helps lift your moods while naturally occurring pro vitamin b5 encourages skin’s natural elasticity and prevents pregnancy dry skin.
How to Use
- Step 1: Take a few drops of the wash in your hands.
- Step 2: Gently rub onto your wet body.
- Step 3: Rinse and dry.
- Step 4: Follow up with our Natural Body Butter for all day moisturizing.
- Pro-Vitamin B5: Pro Vitamin-B5 stabilizes the skin’s barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin. It not only increases hydration but also improves its softness and elasticity; thereby making it ideal for the treatment of dry, scaly or rough skin.
- Ginger Essential Oil: Ginger is a herb commonly used for morning sickness, motion sickness, nausea, upset stomach or vomiting.
- Orange Essential Oil: Obtained from the peels of the orange, it is known to uplift mood and act as an anti – inflammatory.
- Coconut-Based Cleansers: Our cleaners are derived from coconuts and known for being ultra-mild on the skin.
What We Keep Out
Q: Is the body wash safe to use in pregnancy?
A: Yes! With very mild ingredients, our best body wash is safe for using during Pregnancy, Postpartum, Breastfeeding and even for Baby.
Q: Is it just for moms?
A: No, it’s suitable for anyone looking for a mild, toxin-free, moisturizing wash.
Q: Can I use this as a face wash?
A: Yes! For a specific face wash, try our Vitamin C rich Face Wash.
Q: What is the difference between Natural Calming Wash and Natural Body Wash for pregnancy?
A: The Natural Calming Wash helps you with dry skin and the Natural Body Wash is more effective for reducing morning sickness.
There are no reviews yet.