Black Chia Seeds – 200 g
- Chia seeds are the edible seeds of Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant in the mint family native to central and southern Mexico, or of the related Salvia columbariae of the southwestern United States and Mexico.
- Chia seeds are oval and gray with black and white spots, having a diameter around 1 millimetre.
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients.
- They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the good cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.