- This green clay mask provides intense detoxifying treatment against pollution, aging, and acne to naturally purify your skin.
- Acting as a natural facial pore cleaner and blackhead remover, this green clay face pack also works as an anti-pollution mask, to nullify the effect of pollution on the skin while simultaneously treating breakouts and blemishes.
- Contains matcha tea and tamanu oil that detoxifies skin and provides advanced anti-acne solution and french green clay that accelerates the anti-aging process.
- Preventing dull skin due to the effects of pollution, this non-comedogenic face mask leaves skin feeling energized, smooth, and radiant.
- Made with no nasty chemicals, Dot & Key’s products are cruelty-free and use natural botanicals.
- The Scent: Fresh, Green & Earthy
- The Texture: Thick creamy clay
- Makes Skin Feel: Clean, Refreshed, Matte
- Makes Skin Look: Poreless, Brighter
How to Use
- Apply: Slather an even layer of the mask all over the face.
- Relax: Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse: Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Prevents skin ageing and dullness caused due to pollution
- Draws out impurities to unclog pores
- Balances sebum production and removes toxins
- Reduces acne and clears post acne blemishes
- Antioxidant rich formula that reverses ageing signs
- Reboots skin to a soft, clear and radiant complexion
- Matcha Tea: A powerful detoxifier, matcha tea contains chlorophyll that removes toxins from the skin and fights free radicals. It also controls sebum production and heals acne wounds.
- Tamanu Oil: Hailed for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, tamanu oil helps to clear acne and reduce inflammation and irritation caused by acne. It also has skin regenerating properties that fade post-acne blemishes.
- Salicylic Acid: Being an excellent exfoliant, salicylic acid penetrates the skin and sheds away layers of dead cells. It unclogs pores and reduces the formation of pimples and blackheads while also clearing acne scars.
- Neem Oil: Filled with fatty acids, neem oil not only moisturizes skin, but it also has antioxidant properties that soothe and detoxifies the skin. It also combats wrinkles and evens skin tone.
- Eucalyptus: It is a natural antiseptic that heals the skin of impurities, wounds, and acne. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe skin and calm redness.
- French Green Clay: This clay exfoliates dead skin cells, reduces inflammation, tightens pores, tones skin, and removes impurities.
- All Ingredients: Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerine, Bentonite, French Green Clay, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, PPG-33 Butyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Octenidine HCl, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Tea) Leaf Extract, Melia azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lactobacillus/Pear Juice Ferment Filtrate (and) Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract (and) Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (and) Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract (and) Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract (and) Houttuynia Cordata Extract (and) Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Stearyl Dimethicone (and) Octadecene, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate (and) Triethyl Citrate, Disodium EDTA, IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance, CI 77288.
Q. Is it okay to use on oily skin?
A. The mask is a perfect match for oily skin as it helps remove excess oil from clogged pores.
Q. How often can I use this?
A. You can use this 2-3 times a week.
Q. What to use after the mask?
A. You can apply your regular moisturizer or serum after applying the mask.
Q. Is this suitable for sensitive skin?
A. It is suitable for all skin types, especially for skin prone to the occasional redness and itchiness. We would recommend doing a patch test to check how your skin reacts to the product.
Q. How does it help avoiding pollution?
A. Pollution greatly affects your skin, especially if you have a busy schedule. Use this mask twice or thrice a week to rid your skin off the dullness caused by pollution, in addition to oiliness, breakouts, dark spots and acne scars.
There are no reviews yet.