- Contains Hydroquinone and Tretinoin that reduces breakouts, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, whitens dark spots and skin blemishes, and evens out skin tone.
- Maxi-Peel #3 is recommended for severe cases of pimples (more than 11 pimples on one side of the face).
How to Use
- Cleanse: Wash face thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Circle: At night, put 2-3 drops of Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution on a cotton ball. Apply in a circular, upward motion.
- Complement: The next day, apply Maxi-Peel Sunscreen to protect against sunburn.
- Note: Use Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solutions ONCE only in the evening. Always remember to apply Maxi-Peel Sun Protection Cream in the morning.
Treatment & Prevention: For treatment and prevention of mild, moderate to severe cases of pimples, blackheads & whiteheads.
- Reduce breakouts
- Eliminate acne-using bacteria
- Remove dead skin cells
- Whitens dark spots and blemishes
- Helps prevent dark pigmentation
- Tretinoin: Used to treat acne with anti-acne properties
- Hydroquinone: A skin lightener that is used to treat hyperpigmentation issues, used to also treat acne marks
- Prolonged use (beyond 2 months) of Hydroquinone may cause hyperpigmentation in treated areas of skin exposed to sunlight.
- Pregnant and lactating women should not use this product.
- In addition to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not apply to wounded skin. Moreover, avoid areas near the eyes and mouth.
- Limit application of product to only 10% of body surface consisting of the face and elbow.
- Storage Condition: Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
There are no reviews yet.