Naswiz Sea Buckthorn Juice
Save: ₨ 301.00 (15%)
- Sea Buckthorn Juice is known to be a super food because it is not only enriched with all the omegas, i.e., 3, 6, and 9 but it also has an abundance of omega 7.
- It has multiple benefits including boosting immunity, slowing the process of aging, making skin glow and a host of other benefits that will be discussed later in the article.
- It removes free radicals from body and clinically proven to be very effective as immunity booster for the patients suffering from diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure and even cancer.
- It has been used for medicinal purposes for over 12 centuries in China; presently, its use ranges from allopathic medicine to Ayurveda medicine.
- Sea buckthorn extract has high antioxidant properties that are highly beneficial in preventing heart damage while maintaining the structure and proper chemical composition of the heart.
- It has also been found to dramatically reduce the clotting of white blood cells thereby reducing the chances of cardiac arrest, stroke and other heart diseases.
- This product has been certified by FDA, HACCP, WHO-GMP, HALAL, ISO 9001:2015, Department of food technology & quality control, Department of plant resource.
- It is a Dietician and 100% Natural Product with no side effect.
- Expiry Date: December, 2023
Need help? Call / Viber / WhatsApp at: +977-9802075050
- The scientific name of sea buckthorn is Hippophae Rhamnoides.
- Sea buckthorn grows on the heights of the Himalayas in a region called Spiti valley.
- It receives powerful UV rays because it’s harvested at such a high altitude.
- It also comes across high temperatures, whether heat or cold and still survives, therefore it’s known as a super food.
- Fights Oxidative Stress: A research conducted on mice showed that leaf extract of sea buckthorn protected them from chromium induced oxidative stress the stress was caused by a chemical known as sodium nitroprusside and the alcoholic properties of sea buckthorn leaves protected them from the oxidative stress. Other chemicals in the leaf extract were observed to slow down the process of the free radical generation which also alleviated stress.
- Protects the Stomach: The oils extracted from the seed and pulp of sea buckthorn was observed to significantly lower down the artificially induced ulcer signs in rats. The bark extract of sea buckthorn was also observed to aid the revamping process of the stomach lining. Sea buckthorn can also heal the ulcer damage, and a study has proven that. People who consumed sea buckthorn showed great improvements in their ulcers compared to those who did not consume it.
- Enhances Skin Health: Sea buckthorn berries: the super skin healer from the Himalayas. The super-rich vitamin, mineral and antioxidant qualities of sea buckthorn berries make them a miracle ingredient for skin healing and rejuvenation, and they have an exceptional anti-aging effect.
- The oil from sea buckthorn berries can treat:
- Radiation damage
- Wounds, cuts and scars
- Dry skin
- Lines and wrinkles
- Note: Excellent little overview on the skin benefits of sea buckthorn oil! Please note that the seed oil and berry oil nutritional components are very different.
- Reduces Inflammation: Research has shown that sea buckthorn leaves are highly anti-inflammatory and injection of the sea buckthorn leaf extracts reduces inflammation in patients with arthritis. A group of rats was injected with M. tuberculosis and the injection dose of sea buckthorn extract after that largely reduced the swelling caused by the previous dose. Inflammatory cells further release a chemical compound called nitric oxide that multiplies the inflammatory damage. Sea buckthorn extract was also observed to reduce the production and thus the damage caused by nitric oxide.
- May Fight Cancerous Cells: Sea buckthorn juice is found to combat cancer cells even at the micro levels of genes, sperms and bone marrow. Another study conducted on mice showed that sea buckthorn extract fought with tumor growth in the skin and stomachs of mice. A groundbreaking statistic was found later in which sea buckthorn extract was seen to enhance the average life expectancy of mice from 195 days to 270 days by lowering the growth of cancerous and tumor-related cells.
- Protects the Liver: A study was conducted on 50 patients with liver cirrhosis. The extract of sea buckthorn was found to reduce the severity caused by the disease in over 30 patients of the group, roughly making it over 70% advantageous in the cure of liver-related diseases.
- Lose weight and fight disease: Sea buckthorn recently received praise from Dr. Oz as studies have shown its ability to contribute to weight loss by preventing the storage of excess fat. With weight loss also comes a decrease of diseases like heart disease and diabetes. It’s ability to lower levels of CRP (C-reactive protein), a protein associated with inflammation, has also linked sea buckthorn to reduced levels of cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Protects the Brain: is a drug which when induced, cause brain destruction in rats. Sea buckthorn leaf extract was shown to lower down the damage caused by the drug. It was also found to protect the brain against oxidative damage.
- Boost Immunity and Fights Bacteria: T-2 is a toxin that destroys the immune system of chicks. Sea buckthorn extract was found to lower down the effects of the toxin, thereby strengthening their immune system. Natural killer cells are part and parcel of immune system response, and the sea buckthorn extract was found to reduce the toxicity and chronic stress caused by these cells.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health: Sea buckthorn extract has been found to significantly improve the heart’s ability to resist heart stress along with preventing body fluid leakage into the lungs.