- Available in a 100ml bottle.
- Contains Almond & Thyme.
- Contains other natural ingredients.
- Formulated in India.
- Pleasant, calming scent.
How to Use
- Step 1: Wet your beard.
- Step 2: Take some amount of beard wash on your palm.
- Step 3: Massage your beard with the foam for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 4: Rinse your beard thoroughly with the water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Usage: Use thrice a week. Usage may vary person to person, depending on the weather conditions and other external factors.
- Quick Tip: Use it to cleanse your moustache too!
- For best results: Follow the complete beard care regime which includes Beard Oil, Beard Wash and Beard Wax.
- Removes dirt & grime: Your beard faces a lot of dust and pollution every day. This beard wash cleanses your beard from the roots and keeps it looking fresh.
- Softens beard: Enriched with the nourishing goodness of almond, the beard wash softens the strands of your hair.
- Nourishes beard: Thyme promotes hair nourishment and growth, so your beard can grow in a healthy manner.
- Increases manageability: The conditioning benefits of the beard wash help tame frizz and increase beard manageability for a sharper look.
- It is rich in Vitamin-E and Protein, both of which have the proven benefits of promoting hair growth.
- The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
- It is one of the essential ingredients of a beard growth oil and promotes hair nourishment.
- It contains Vitamin-E which nourishes the beard.
- It has an earthy smell that lends itself to the experience.
Other Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl bataine, cocamirde monoethanolamlne, Polyquaternium -7, Cetyltrlmethylammonlum Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, ACtUA, Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerine, “Ethylene Diamlne Tetra Acetic, Acid Disodium Salt”, “Phenoxyethanol & Capryloyl, Glycine & Undecylenoyl Glycine”, Arganla, Bosewellia serrata, Pelargonlum, Junlperus communis.
Expires in 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
There are no reviews yet.