- Contains Almond & Thyme
- Contains other natural ingredients
- Formulated in India
- Pleasant, calming scent
How to Use
- Step 1: Keep your beard clean and dry.
- Step 2: Scoop some beard wax on the back of your thumb.
- Step 3: Apply the wax thoroughly on your beard.
- Step 4: Use a comb to style your beard.
- Usage: Use once a day.
- Quick Tip: Since the wax is 100% natural, you don’t need to worry about washing your beard for the stiffness from the wax. Time to show off that perfect groomed beard!
- For best results: Follow the complete beard care regime which includes Beard Oil, Beard Wash and Beard Wax.
- Helps style beard: Tame beard frizz and style your beard any way you want as this beard wax is high on the beard styling quotient.
- Nourishes & promotes growth: Almond and Thyme provide nourishment to the beard hair, and are proven to promote growth of hair, so you can have a fuller looking beard.
- ‘Non-stiff’ and non-sticky look & feel: Since the beard wax is free of petroleum jelly and is made of natural ingredients, it doesn’t make your beard feel greasy and stiff and is easy to remove.
- Tackles skin inflammation: The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
- It is rich in Vitamin-E and Protein, both of which have the proven benefits of promoting hair growth.
- The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
- It is one of the essential ingredients of a beard growth oil and promotes hair nourishment.
- It contains Vitamin-E which nourishes the beard.
- It has an earthy smell that lends itself to the experience.
Other Ingredients: Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Magnifera indica(mango) seed butter , prunus amygdalus, Simmondsia chinensisoil, Argania, Bosewellia serrata, palargonium, Junlperus communis.
Expires in 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
There are no reviews yet.