- Our Natural Soothing Relief Wash for dry skin intensely moisturizes and soothes very dry, rash-prone or sensitive skin.
- 1% Colloidal Oatmeal, Organic Aloe Vera & Calendula Oil work together for moisturizing and to relieve itching and discomfort of eczema.
How to Use
- Step 1: Take 1-2 pumps of Natural Sensitive Skin Wash onto your palm and gently rub on baby’s damp skin.
- Step 2: Lather and rinse.
- Step 3: Follow it up with Natural Sensitive Skin Lotion to lock in moisture.
- 1% Colloidal Oatmeal: Known to relieve skin dryness and itchiness. It moisturizes skin, locks in moisture & enhances the skin barrier.
- Calendula Oil: Known for its antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties, it helps in wound healing.
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel: A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it is a great moisturizer and helps soothe irritated skin.
- Organic Apricot Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, B and E, it helps heal and rejuvenate the skin.
What We Keep Out
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Store in a cool & dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Color of the product may change due to use of Natural Ingredients and Essential Oils.
- Product images are for representational purposes only, actual may vary.
- It is recommended to do a patch test before using the product.
Q: Is This Suitable For Newborns?
A: Yes. Our Soothing Relief range is made with all natural ingredients and is created to be perfectly safe for newborn babies. For babies in particular, it is the best natural moisturizer for dry skin.
Q: Can The Range Be Used For Older Kids Or Adults?
A: Yes, it can. The Soothing Relief Wash and Lotion are great for anyone looking for a solution to Very Dry and Sensitive Skin.
Q: My Baby’s Skin Is Very Dry. Should I Use This?
A: Definitely! It’s the best body lotion for dry skin. For baby’s with dry skin using a moisturizer with natural ingredients is even more important. Use the Soothing Relief Lotion liberally over baby’s body to keep dry skin away.
Q: My Baby Currently Has Rashes And The Skin Is Red. Can I Use This?
A: Yes you can. We’ve created this as an easy-application, quick absorption lotion. You need to just glide the lotion on the skin and should be able to do so with ease.
Q: Can I Use This Lotion For Baby’s Face?
A: Yes, you can use our Baby Lotion as a Face Cream as well.
Q: How Often Do I Use The Products?
A: The Wash and Lotion combo are clinically tested for 24 hour moisturization. For most sensitive skin types, you will need to use it once a day. If the skin is still dry, repeat the lotion once more during the day after 12-14 hours.
There are no reviews yet.